Racing Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the NETT Quad Championship.
This event is held under the National Sporting Code of the Auto-Cycle Union, the Standing Regulations, Supplementary Regulations and any Final Instructions issued.
The ACU National Sporting Code and Standing Regulations are published annually in the ACU Handbook
ENTRY DECLARATION: I the undersigned apply to enter the event described above and in consideration thereof: -
- I declare that I have had the opportunity to read, and that I understand the National Sporting Code of the ACU, the ACU Standing Regulations, such Supplementary Regulations as have or may be issued for the event, and agree to be bound by them.
- I declare that I am physically and mentally fit to take part in the event and I am competent to do so. I confirm that I understand the nature and type of event I am entering and its inherent risks and agree to accept the same notwithstanding that such risks may involve negligence on the part of the organisers or officials.
- I confirm that I am not currently suspended from ACU permitted competition or on the ACU Stop List as a result of incurring a Concussion injury.
- I accept that insurance arranged on my behalf by the organisers of events that I may enter specifically excludes liability between the participants. I understand that this form may be used in litigation as evidence that any serious injury will be principally the result of my voluntary decision to engage in a high risk activity.
- I consent to details of any injuries I may suffer at this event being passed between all medical services and the Clerk of the Course.
- I have read and understood The Auto Cycle Union Ltd Data Protection Policy and I consent to the collection and retention of my personal information by the ACU.
- I confirm that the machine(s) as described below which I shall participate on shall be suitable and proper for the purpose. I confirm that I am eligible to compete on the machines for which I have entered.
- I confirm that if any part of the event takes place on a public highway, the machine(s) described below shall be insured as required by the Road Traffic Acts, or equivalent legislation, and that they will comply with the regulations in respect thereof.
- I accept responsibility for any items borrowed from the Organiser during the course of the event. These items include but are not restricted to (safety clothing, transponders, accessories). I understand that I am liable for the cost or replacement of any items lost or not returned and non-payment or non-replacement of items borrowed may affect my entry into subsequent events.
- I confirm that I have not been refused an ACU Licence, nor had an ACU Licence suspended, nor have I been excluded from any ACU competition.
- I declare that should I contract coronavirus in a ten day period prior to the event taking place, I will not travel to or participate/officiate at the event and will follow Gov.UK guidance/advice as appropriate.
- I understand and accept that as the Supplementary Regulations state the Insurance cover for this event is “Basic” there is no Personal Accident cover for Competitors and Liability cover in respect of any claim made by third parties is limited to £20 million.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE RISKS OF MOTORSPORT: I understand that by taking part in this event I am exposed to a risk of death, becoming permanently disabled or suffering some other serious injury and I acknowledge that even in the event that negligence on the part of the ACU, any event organiser, any circuit owner, the promoter, the organising club, the venue owner, or any individual carrying out duties on their behalf were to be a contributory cause of any serious injury I may suffer, the dominant cause of any serious injury will always be my voluntary decision to take part in a high risk activity.
* For riders and passengers under 18 years of age - I accept the above conditions of entry to this event and give my approval:- Parent/Guardian name must be entered on the registration form.
Club Terms of Entry.
- If you have already entered the event and for whatever reason you cannot make it, you must contact Stuart Gair on 07778 766588 or any other committee members 24 hrs in advance or you will forfeit the entry fee.