In keeping with tradition, the opening round of the NETT season is run in honour of the late Brian Winrow, whose family has supported NETT for many years. This year is no exception and following Saturday’s racing, we are delighted to announce the worthy winners of the 2021 Winrow Memorial.
- 50cc Standard – Bradley Meek
- 50cc Modified - Shay McKenna
- 100cc Modified – Connor Bradley
- 100cc Geared – Liam McGowan
- 150cc Geared – Amelia Talent
- 250cc Modified – Taylor Hyndman
- 250cc Open – Jake Best
- Adult Support – John Readman
- Over 40's – Steve Pinder
- Championship – Oli Samson
Congratulations go to all of the above, who will be presented with the coveted trophies at our presentation at the start of our next double header weekend at Dean Moor on 29th May.